TOKYO , Dec. 12 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended Thursday flat in quiet trading, while a five-year bond auction ended smoothly. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.655 percent, unchanged from Wednesday's close. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds finished unchanged at 144.14 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California