"iPass has reached an important juncture, and we believe June's background will help accelerate brand awareness for our mobile connectivity solutions," said
Bower most recently served as executive vice president and chief marketing officer at
"What attracted me to iPass was the unique position it holds in the wireless space," said Bower. "iPass provides a single login to the world's largest Wi-Fi network and does it at a fraction of what it would otherwise cost. It makes business travel easier for the road warrior and lowers telephony bills for enterprises and their employees. As mobile device usage explodes, I am excited to have the opportunity to market this service to a broad and growing market."
Earlier in her career, Bower led Adobe's efforts to build a relevant brand for Windows users as well as the Apple market. She began her career at Apple, where she was responsible for marketing software products and led consumer marketing for the Macintosh. Bower holds a B.A. in psycholinguistics from
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Marketing, Advertising, Telecommunications.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California