Clearance of Renewed Approval of Information Collection for
Agency Information Collection Activities: Requests for Comments; Clearance of Renewed Approval of Information Collection:
A Notice by the
Notice And Request For Comments.
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995,
Written comments should be submitted by
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
OMB Control Number: 2120-0060.
Form Numbers: There are no
Type of Review: Renewal of an information collection.
Background: Title 49, United States Code, empowers the Secretary of Transportation to collect and disseminate information relative to civil aeronautics, to study the possibilities for development of air commerce and the aeronautical industries, and to make long-range plans for, and formulate policy with respect to, the orderly development and use of the navigable airspace, radar installations and all other aids for air navigation. Respondents to this survey are owners of general aviation aircraft. This information is used by
Respondents: Approximately 83,500 owners of general aviation aircraft.
Frequency: Information is collected annually.
Estimated Average Burden per Response: 20 minutes.
Estimated Total Annual Burden: 13,000 hours.
Send comments to the
Public Comments Invited: You are asked to comment on any aspect of this information collection, including (a) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for
FAA Assistant Information Collection Clearance Officer,
TNS 30VianaGem - 131212-4576586 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study