This funding opportunity uses the Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant mechanism (R21).
The award ceiling for this funding opportunity is
This funding opportunity is open to state, county, city, township and special district governments; private, public and state controlled institutions of higher education; Native American tribal governments and organizations; eligible agencies of the federal government; faith-based or community-based organizations; and Indian/Native American tribal governments.
A funding opportunity notice from NIH states: "The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to fund exploratory and developmental research grants that will contribute to the evidence base of how health IT improves health care quality. This FOA supports the use of a wide variety of research designs in order to generate information regarding the design and development, implementation, use, or impact of health IT on quality. Depending on the research design and intent of the project, applicants may receive support for: (1) pilot and feasibility or self-contained health IT research projects; (2) secondary data analysis of health IT research; or (3) economic (prospective or retrospective) analyses of a health IT project. Each grant application must clearly state which type of the three types of studies is being proposed."
The funding opportunity number is PA-14-001 (CFDA 93.226). The application closing date is
For more information about
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana