Platinum temperature sensors, a core capability of Heraeus Sensor Technology, operate in the temperature range from -196°C to +1000°C and provide quality, precision and long-term-stability. Fields of application for these intelligent solutions include the automotive, process technology, life sciences and white goods sectors. The sensors are based on the unique property of platinum to increase resistance as temperature rises in a predictable linear behavior, enabling precise temperature recording across a greatly extended temperature range. Platinum's resistance to temperature ratio is steeper than most metals, making it an excellent metal for accurate temperature sensors. With platinum sensing elements, the linearity of the resistance-temperature relationship is the most stable over a wide temperature range and offers higher repeatability and shorter response times than other materials.
With its broad product line and unsurpassed customer service, Mouser caters to design engineers and buyers by delivering What's Next in advanced technologies. Mouser offers customers 20 global support locations and the latest, most technologically advanced components for their newest design projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress