Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The number of points vulnerable under the chosen fault models in circuits constructed using the MDS scheme depends much more on the circuit than on implementation type."
For more information on this research see: The influence of implementation type on dependability parameters. Microprocessors and Microsystems, 2013;37(6-7):641-648. Microprocessors and Microsystems can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes