Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers (d) Election of Director On December 5, 2013 Robert Ward was elected to the Company's Board of Directors by the other Board members to serve until the next stockholder meeting at which directors are elected. Mr. Ward will receive our standard compensation for directors, which is currently $30,000 per year in cash. Item 9.01(d) Exhibits 99.1 Press release dated December 4, 2013 announcing appointment of Mr. Ward.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California