VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA --(Marketwired - Dec. 11, 2013 ) - Diamond Fields International Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:DFI) ("DFI" or the "Company") announces that all matters presented to shareholders at the Company's Annual General Meeting held on December 10, 2013 were approved, including an amendment to the Company's Articles of Incorporation to allow for the new Notice and Access regime. Accordingly on December 11, 2013 , the Company SEDAR filed the Amended Articles. DIAMOND FIELDS INTERNATIONAL LTD. Earl Young , Chief Financial Officer Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Diamond Fields International Ltd. Earl Young + 1 604 685 9911 +1 604 718 2808 (FAX) www.diamondfields.com Source: Diamond Fields International Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.