Demi Lovato has said that she was very much addicted to cocaine and couldn't go without it for 30 minutes to an hour.
The 21-year-old singer told Access Hollywood that she had really hit rock bottom at the age of 19.
Lovato said that she used to hide the drugs with her and would sneak it into places she would go, Fox News reported.
She said that she would bring it on the airplanes, and that she would just wait until for everyone in first class to go to sleep and then would do the drugs there itself.
Lovato said that she was so good at hiding the drug that even her companions or people living with her 24/7 couldn't get to know about it.
Lovato has also revealed in the interview that she also had a drinking problem and that she had once gone to the airport with a Sprite bottle filled with Alcohol.
She added that she had all the help she needed, but she didn't want it. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Demi Lovato admits 'couldn't go without cocaine for an hour'
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low