Demi Lovato has said that she was very much addicted to cocaine and couldn't go without it for 30 minutes to an hour.
The 21-year-old singer told Access Hollywood that she had really hit rock bottom at the age of 19.
Lovato said that she used to hide the drugs with her and would sneak it into places she would go, Fox News reported.
She said that she would bring it on the airplanes, and that she would just wait until for everyone in first class to go to sleep and then would do the drugs there itself.
Lovato said that she was so good at hiding the drug that even her companions or people living with her 24/7 couldn't get to know about it.
Lovato has also revealed in the interview that she also had a drinking problem and that she had once gone to the airport with a Sprite bottle filled with Alcohol.
She added that she had all the help she needed, but she didn't want it. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Demi Lovato admits 'couldn't go without cocaine for an hour'
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop