Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will deliver the keynote speech at the 35th annual Simmons Leadership Conference on April 23 in Boston.
The conference is one of the longest-running women's leadership forums in the country that hosts more than 3,000 business and professional women.
The theme for this year's conference is "Jumping the Curve," which reflects the need to step away from the familiar and face the unknown in order to succeed, according to a press release.
"Secretary Clinton is the most admired woman in the world," said Simmons College President Helen G. Drinan, in a news release. "She has dedicated her career to public service as an attorney, First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State. As an advocate for women and girls, she has inspired millions of women to reach their full potential. Simmons is deeply honored to host such an exemplary role model."
Latina actress artist Rita Moreno, former NASA astronaut Mae Jemison and former CEO of Women for Women International.
To keep up with the sold-out event, follow live on Twitter @SimmonsLeads and #SLC14.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers