Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will deliver the keynote speech at the 35th annual Simmons Leadership Conference on April 23 in Boston.
The conference is one of the longest-running women's leadership forums in the country that hosts more than 3,000 business and professional women.
The theme for this year's conference is "Jumping the Curve," which reflects the need to step away from the familiar and face the unknown in order to succeed, according to a press release.
"Secretary Clinton is the most admired woman in the world," said Simmons College President Helen G. Drinan, in a news release. "She has dedicated her career to public service as an attorney, First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State. As an advocate for women and girls, she has inspired millions of women to reach their full potential. Simmons is deeply honored to host such an exemplary role model."
Latina actress artist Rita Moreno, former NASA astronaut Mae Jemison and former CEO of Women for Women International.
To keep up with the sold-out event, follow live on Twitter @SimmonsLeads and #SLC14.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu