ComputeNext, a Gartner Cool Vendor in Cloud Service Brokerage, is officially licensing its software in partnership with CCCS to bring to market the first dedicated marketplace for cloud service offerings to serve
The ComputeNext marketplace, a global leader in cloud marketplace technology, is distributing its software for the dedicated use of the China Cloud Computing Service for the creation of a wholly Chinese cloud hosting, storage, and software marketplace.
The goal of CCCS is to efficiently satisfy cloud computing infrastructure and software requirements within mainland
The ComputeNext IaaS marketplace platform makes it possible to compare cloud services and find the best cloud provider to service a given geography, with visibility in price, uptime, and other cloud performance metrics, such as provisioning consistency, speed, and machine reliability readily available to end-users. The patented federated cloud technology from ComputeNext is a portable cloud service brokerage platform (CSB-as-a-Service) which enables partners to go to market with their own ecosystem offering of cloud services.
In line with the Chinese Government’s 12th Five-Year Plan released in 2011 to spur cloud adoption, CCCS is getting ready to onboard Chinese cloud offerings and make them available for IT end-user consumption. The vision of CCCS, according to Dr.
As a licensor of cloud marketplace technology, ComputeNext CEO
ComputeNext – most recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor (2013) in Cloud Service Brokerage -is a
For more information please visit http://www.computenext.com
China Cloud Computing Service, a registered company in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/china-cloud-computing/computenext-marketplace/prweb11409368.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump