"PROVOCATIVE" -- PRODUCED BY TIMBALAND AND FEATURING WILL.I.AM -- IS OUT NOW SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The video for "Provocative (hiDhi)," the new single from Interscope Records recording artist Brit Smith, is blowing up the blogosphere thanks to her electrifying performance and some surefooted dance moves from Betty White. Watch it HERE.
The comedic video stars the 91-year-old Golden Girls legend who objects to the loud music emanating from a dance class Smith is holding above White's apartment. She bursts into the room yelling: "Turn that music off!" followed by this exhortation: "Alright bitches, wanna know how to move provocative? Check this out!" before joining the party herself.
Idolator declares, "Provocative (hiDhi) teams the singer with omnipresent producer will.i.am. The result is a bone-shaking, bass-heavy club banger that absolutely compels you to move." White's star turn on the track, which is produced by Timbaland, has led a host of media outlets to shout out Smith and the video, including The Today Show's Kathie Lee and Hoda Kotbe, AP, ABC News, AOL, Yahoo!, The Wall Street Journal, The Hollywood Reporter, The Huffington Post, MTV's Buzzworthy Blog, and JustJared, among others.
Says Brit, "The response to the video has been overwhelming and I couldn't be happier or more excited. Working with Timbaland, will.i.am and Betty White was an absolute dream and I am so grateful to them for their support and participation. Can't wait for everyone to hear what else I've got on the album!"
Smith launched her career as a pop artist by signing to Universal Music with her sister as Brit & Alex, who scored her first hit with "Let It Go" in 2008. Now signed to Interscope as a solo artist, Smith has been in the studio with an all-star team including Akon, Dallas Austin, Tricky Stewart, The Dream, Ne-Yo, Kevin Rudolf, Ryan Tedder, and Bruno Mars. Her debut album, which is executive produced by Timbaland, is due in 2014.
For more about Brit Smith, visit:
http://www.britsmithofficial.com/ http://www.facebook.com/britsmithmusic http://twitter.com/BritSmith
SOURCE Interscope Records
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go