This afternoon, JP Morgan (JPM) declared its quarterly dividend of 38 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.7% going forward. Shares of JPM were higher on Tuesday, gaining 0.3% so far. In other dividend news, US Bancorp (USB) maintained its quarterly dividend of 23 cents per share. PACCAR (PCAR) maintained its quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share. And National Fuel Gas (NFG) maintained its quarterly dividend of 37.5 cents per share. Among dividend increases, WD Forty (WDFC) announced its quarterly dividend of 34 cents per share, an increase of about 10% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Dividends2121013&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California