ZOMBIES will be back on the prowl around the Potteries next week when filming resumes on a horror film.
The Mothertown tells the story of an undead outbreak taking hold of Stoke-on-Trent and deals with a number of local characters as they struggle to stay alive.
It is the first full-length feature film directed by John Williams, of Wolstanton.
John, aged 39, said: It is going okay. We will be back filming again next weekend at the Tollgate in Blurton.
John's previous films ran to about 20 minutes in length and were produced on a budget of less than Pounds 10.
The Mothertown has a budget of Pounds 500.
Profits will be donated to Frankie's Fight, the charity set up by the family of Burslem toddler Frankie Allen, who is battling cancer.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer