ZOMBIES will be back on the prowl around the Potteries next week when filming resumes on a horror film.
The Mothertown tells the story of an undead outbreak taking hold of Stoke-on-Trent and deals with a number of local characters as they struggle to stay alive.
It is the first full-length feature film directed by John Williams, of Wolstanton.
John, aged 39, said: It is going okay. We will be back filming again next weekend at the Tollgate in Blurton.
John's previous films ran to about 20 minutes in length and were produced on a budget of less than Pounds 10.
The Mothertown has a budget of Pounds 500.
Profits will be donated to Frankie's Fight, the charity set up by the family of Burslem toddler Frankie Allen, who is battling cancer.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules