Revohloo Studios, a Nevada corporation, announced the launch of their Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for "The Revolution of Music Video Entertainment" powered by Revohloo Studios' patent-pending Interactive Multiple Version Music Video technology.
With Revohloo Studios' software & applications and content provided by the artists, Revohloo said fans soon will actually be able to create their own versions of their favorite artists' music videos, called Revohloos.
According to a release, artists are being offered the opportunity to acquire 210 channels for a contribution of $250 to the Revohloo Studios Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign here: Indiegogo Campaign. But get this the artists then own their Revohloo IMVMV - Channels FOR LIFE!
The Interactive Multiple Version Music Videos, or IMVMV's, are divided into four vertical modules, each containing 4 versions of the artist music video content, giving the end-user or fan 256 possible combinations that they can then share with their friends.
Revohloo Studios noted that it has invented a way to make music videos fun and interactive for the fans while allowing artists to actually make money from the videos they create.
Revohloo Studios is currently partnering with music fans from around the world as well as artists, directors, managers, producers, A&R reps, media and music industry professionals across the full spectrum, in an effort to create an opportunity for independent recording artists. Powered by patent-pending technology, Revohloo Studios will make it possible for artists, bands and groups to reach audiences and get the attention of fans and labels.
Being a relatively small startup, RSI still needs the support of fans and artists alike to make this upgrade to music video entertainment technology a reality.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March