FLIFF Grand Bahama Island this past weekend; in Asheville later this week NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jayce Bartok's latest short film, Sunburn, a Vinyl Foote Production and 57th & Irving Production, was accepted into the Asheville Cinema Film Festival; marking the film's fifth festival acceptance since it wrapped this past spring. The film was also featured this weekend at Ft. Lauderdale Int'l Film Festival On-Location: Grand Bahama Island, where Bartok was invited to come and speak about his films and filmmaking today. In October the film showed at the Flyway Film Festival and Ft. Lauderdale Int'l Film Festival.
The film was shown at the On Location: Memphis, which was one of a number of festivals to embrace Bartok's earlier film, The Cake Eaters, which he wrote and starred in along side Kristen Stewart and Bruce Dern among others. Sunburn, with a runtime of 23 minutes, takes the audience on a fictional exploration behind the scenes of reality television production. The TV show within the film, The Manhattan Social Club features a colorful cast of women 'telling it like it is' to the delight of the reality TV gods.
Sunburn, which was written and directed by Jayce Bartok, produced by Tiffany Bartok, Patricia Beaury, and Patrick Morris, stars Damian Young, as the cut-throat, heartless reality TV executive, Jack Falahee, as the young man, new to the network and looking to make his mark and Kate White, as the seemingly average housewife who is willing to pay more for fame than even the reality TV puppet masters could have ever guessed. Each character is desperately seeking their moment in the sun in an industry that requires nothing less than one's soul for a moment of glory.
For more information on Sunburn and show times please visit: www.vinylfoote.com. To watch the film's trailer, please visit: https://vimeo.com/58185414. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 212-802-9221
VINYL FOOTE PRODUCTIONS was founded with the ultimate goal to make beautiful compelling stories and images that hit the emotional mark. VF has grown from producing documentaries to award-winning feature films and shorts to commercial content. Based in NYC and founded by Jayce and Tiffany Bartok.
SOURCE 57th & Irving Productions
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO