Thalia visited the SiriusXM Studios on Nov. 5, to promote her new children's book, "Chupie: El Binky Que Regresó a Su Hogar," or in English: "Chupie: the Binky Who Returned to His Home."
The book by the pop star is available in both languages and is about her and her own daughter's story of letting go of the chupete, or pacifier.
The singer, songwriter, business woman and actress created the magical Kingdom of Binkylandia, where all Binkys live and one day must return. With bright and bold colors, Chupie: the Binky, who returns to his home is a story for children who need a little push to leave their pacifiers.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors