AUSTRALIAN funny man Adam Hills is set to make his Llanelli debut later this month.
The host of Channel 4's critically acclaimed The Last Leg show is bringing his highly anticipated new show Happyism to Ffwrnes on Thursday, November 21.
The show will be filled with his usual anecdotes and audience participation -- all delivered in his refreshingly unique, laid- back style. The Last Leg show saw him and his co-hosts Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker provide offbeat commentary on the weird and wonderful talking points of the week. His positive, uplifting comedy have seen him receive an array of awards as well as glowing reviews from a legion of fans around the planet.
He has received international acclaim as one of the world's best comics and Ffwrnes programme coordinator Rhys Hopkin said they are thrilled that he will be performing at the venue.
Mr Hopkin said: Fresh from a five star sell out run in this year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival we're delighted to be welcoming Adam Hills and his show, Happyism to Ffwr nes.
He has achieved international acclaim as one of the world's finest stand ups, and this promises to be a night of fist class comedy and audience participation delivered in his usual laid back style.
Adam is not the first high profile comedian to visit Llanelli's new theatre, with funnyman Andy Pearson entertaining a sell-out crowd at the venue and Roy Chubby Brown starring at the weekend. The show kicks-off at 8pm.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down