“Wizzard Speech, LLC is pleased to announce the launch of the new service, as well as continuing a strong commitment to our mainstream SDK and WWF products,” said
The “live voice creation” service that is hosted on WSLLC servers is now available on a subscription basis for clients wishing to distribute apps on devices unable to run this technology natively. A powerful SDK continues to be available in Windows or Linux for clients wishing to integrate/distribute text-to-speech engines for live voice creation across a wide range of applications in standalone or server environments. The WWF is also available in Windows for content creator clients wishing to pre-create audio files for deployment/distribution through an even wider range of environments such as E-learning, talking websites and more.
WSLLC invites Software Developers, Integrators and Corporate Business Clients to visit its website to sample the highly intelligible voice quality of AT&T Natural Voices®. On the site, one can review information about licensing this extraordinary technology to voice enable an endless range of projects such as Kiosks, ATMs, E-learning, Websites, Broadcasting, Transportation, Informational, IVR, Simulators, eBooks, Alerts, Assistive Apps, server-based iPhone/Android Apps and more.
Founded in 2013,
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal