The deal will allow Thuraya to provide Vocality solutions through its global network of service partners serving commercial and defense mobile satellite communications markets.
Vocality's ELITE Fusion, a first responder communications platform combining voice, radio relay, network routing and security, is slated for launch early in 2014 and will be available for use on Thuraya's network.
The service will complement Thuraya's portable IP terminals.
"Thuraya's partnership with Vocality is another example of our commitment to collaborating with the industry's leading solution developers to provide our defense and enterprise users with reliable and secure communication innovations. The addition of ELITE Fusion to our portfolio enables us to provide our end users with a total communication package that further strengthens our offerings for these key verticals," said
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns