Personal electronic devices like tablets, smartphones and digital cameras are everywhere. How can libraries effectively incorporate these devices into both library services and institutional staff activity? That's the topic of discussion in the upcoming American Libraries Live, (http://www.americanlibrarieslive.org/) a free, streaming video broadcast that you can view from your home, library or on-the-go. Please tune in at
Mobile Beacon (http://www.mobilebeacon.org/) is proud to sponsor this episode of AL Live. Mobile Beacon is a nonprofit on a mission to revolutionize education and library services through broadband, providing 4G high-speed, mobile Internet access and unlimited data plans for only
AL Live is an immediate and effective way to get to the heart of the real issues in our industry. With the help of real-time technology, it's like having your own expert on-hand. We look forward to your joining us. To receive e-mail reminders, register at http://goo.gl/6C4aoj, or go to www.americanlibrarieslive.org at the time of the event. If you're unable to attend live, this event will be recorded and available at www.americanlibrarieslive.org shortly after it concludes.
For information about advertising or sponsoring an AL Live event, contact:
TNS 24HariRad-131105-30FurigayJane-4538000 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?