iPhone/iPad Apps Course -->
In this new version, participants will learn about the most dramatic overhaul to Apple's operating system in years, as well as the tools and application programming interfaces (APIs) required to build new applications for the iPhone and iPad platform.
With the number of changes in Apple's operating system - most notably the improved user interface and simplified look and feel - and its superior application functionality, this iteration of Developing Apps for iPhone and iPad may be the most popular course on iTunes U.
"iOS 7 is a great platform for building cool apps while learning a lot about computer science," Hegarty said. In addition to learning the fundamentals of how to develop applications for iOS 7, online participants of the course will also gain experience with object-oriented design, multithreading, graphics, databases, networking and animation. "The course provides a great synthesis of what students are learning in their other computer science courses and enables them to touch it up against the real world."
The most important outcome of all is participants' ability to design their own app. Numerous apps created by
To take this self-study course click here (http://online.stanford.edu/course/developing-ios7-apps-fall-2013) and subscribe to Developing iOS 7 Apps for iPhone and iPad.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women