An estimated 729 U.S. healthcare vendors offer EHR systems targeting healthcare providers. The companies on the Top 100 List were recognized for their product development, innovation and the ability to meet the next challenges of interoperability posed by the
“We are honored to make this prestigious list,” commented
RazorInsights’ ONE solution helps rural and CAH hospitals transition to a more efficient and safer clinical environment. The ONC-ATCB certified solution’s intuitive design allows administrators and clinicians, with limited technical skills, to quickly transition to the new system, and ONE’s innovative use of cloud technology results in ongoing, seamless upgrades. Hospitals using the scalable solution simply maintain a low, all-inclusive monthly subscription with RazorInsights, alleviating the need to purchase and maintain expensive servers and eliminating the requirement to purchase costly software licenses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11294186.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.