Sriharikota, Nov.5 (ANI): Lauding the efforts of the scientists after
"We witnessed another excellent launch of our PSLV vehicle. The launch rocket has placed the Mars Orbiter spacecraft very precisely into an elliptical orbit around Earth .I am happy to announce that the space craft is in good health, and it has done the tasks that were intended to be done, namely crucial deployment of the solar panel, and actions are going on at
The 44 metre tall PSLV C25 in its XL configuration carried the 1337 kg MARS orbiter into elliptical orbit which is 23,500 km from the earth.
To reach Mars, the spacecraft has to enter three phases, the earth centered phase, the helio centric phase and finally the Martian phase.
It will take twenty-five more days for Mangalyaan to depart from the earth orbit to the trajectory path.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia