Motorola’s new MC40-HC and SB1-HC help mobilize workers for
The MC40-HC is the first multi-purpose mobile computer for healthcare to incorporate point of care with collaboration and inventory management capabilities in an all-touch, consumer-like form factor running on the familiar Android™ Operating System 4.1. The SB1-HC smart badge is a wearable, thin-client mobile device that empowers healthcare staff including biomed, facilities maintenance, dieticians, nurses, orderlies and others with communications and collaboration solutions that drive cost savings, improved productivity and better patient service. With health systems focused on improving the patient experience, these tools can help institutions with a mobility strategy that supports smooth hand-off and transitioning of patient care in a mission-critical environment that demands reliability, scalability and true interoperability.
These new offerings, combined with Motorola’s MC55HC rugged mobile computer, the MC75AO-HC rugged enterprise digital assistant and the ET1 tablet customized for healthcare use, deliver one of the industry’s broadest healthcare portfolios of mobile computer products.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response