Accepted papers will be presented during the sixth-annual conference (http://ieeegreentech.org/),
* Ocean, tidal, wind, solar & geothermal energy conversion
* Green energy generation & storage
* Green energy transmission & distribution, including Smart Grid
* Biomass & biofuel as green energy
* Green buildings
* Green energy policies, management & control
* Green energy pedagogy & curricula
To submit a paper, go to http://www.ieeegreentech.org/conference-program/papers/.
For an article on the 2013 conference, see http://www.todaysengineer.org/2013/Jul/GREENTECH.asp.
TNS 24HariCha-131105-30FurigayJane-4538414 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman