HireFuel, a pre-hire, front end recruitment solution, has become the first to include a fully comprehensive mobile resume upload feature. Integrated with services such as DropBox, Box.net,
The online job application process generally requires job seekers to upload their digital resume. For the recruitment industry, uploading digital files through mobile devices has been a difficult feature to develop. This challenge becomes more significant as data shows a growing trend of job seekers utilizing their mobile devices to search and apply for jobs.
? 77% of job seekers use mobile job search apps, according to
? 30% of traffic to job search engine SimplyHired now comes from mobile devices and is estimated to reach 50% by 2015.
? From 2012 to 2013, niche boards such as EmploymentGuide.com and HealthCareerWeb.com have seen a 96% increase in mobile traffic.
? Direct employer UPS has 20% of its hires apply via a mobile device.
Figuring out how best to serve the mobile job seeker continues to be the overarching theme among industry experts and at recruitment conferences like this year’s
HireFuel, a division of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/HireFuel/mobile_resume/prweb11296367.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response