ENP Newswire -
Release date- 04112013 -
'We are honored to be the first Philippine telco to offer LG Mobile's latest smartphone innovation in the country on the back of our undisputed postpaid leadership and device expertise,' shared
'As our best offering yet, we made sure to make LG G2 available with Globe who has already proven its leadership in the postpaid market,' stated
Inspired by the tagline 'Learning from You,' the LG G2 incorporates human-inspired innovations as exemplified by the world's first Rear Key, the only physical button on the device. Sporting a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display and near-zero bezel, the G2 runs on the industry's most advanced mobile chipset-Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor-and contains a 3,000 mAh siO+ battery for maximum battery capacity.
The 13-megapixel Full HD camera is equipped with world-class features such as Optical Image Stabilization, 8X Digital Zoom, 9 Multi-Point Auto-Focus, and video recording capability up to 60 fps Full HD. It also boasts of the industry's first 24 bit/192kHz Hi-Fi sound playback for studio-quality audio. The LG G2 also integrates new and practical UX features such as KnockON, which turns the display on or off by tapping twice, and Guest Mode, which protects the owner's privacy by displaying only pre-selected apps when guests access the phone.
To learn more about the LG G2 from Globe, visit www.globe.com.ph/postpaid and www.lgmobile.com. For regular updates, like LG Mobile Philippines on Facebook and follow @LGPhilippines on Twitter.
*Cashout amount payable with 0% 24-month installment payment via credit
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List