- Packaging fixed and mobile telephony, broadband, and pay TV services together drives market
New analysis from
"Although most segments in the Argentinean total telecommunications services market are entering a mature phase and are expected to experience single-digit compound annual growth rates during the forecast period, opportunities still exist in the mobile services, mobile data as well as data communications and fixed voice over Internet Protocol segments," saidFrost & Sullivan Information and Communication Technologies Senior Consultant Ignacio Perrone. "Offering triple play bundles - typically fixed telephony, pay TV and fixed broadband Internet - will help capture new clients and boost consumer loyalty."
Moreover, rising competition among incumbents and new entrants is leading to price reductions and fuelling adoption of telecommunications services. However, these pricing pressures are also decreasing the average revenue per line across market segments. To counter this, service providers need to differentiate based on new technology and marketing.
"Launching products targeted at niche clients that are willing to pay a premium price for additional benefits like increased bandwidth, video on demand or high definition TV channels will enable operators to fend off revenue declines and ensure expansion in the Argentinean market," noted Perrone.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an e-mail to
Analysis of the Argentinean Total Telecommunications Services Market is part of the Telecom Services Growth Partnership Service program.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts