As an Expo-
According to the statement, the exhibition will feature automated management tools; batteries, generators and kinetic energy converters; discrete semiconductor devices; information technologies, broadcasting and telecommunications technologies; power supplies; computer equipment and supplies; equipment and supplies for generation and transmission of electricity; communications devices and means; electrical systems and lighting equipment, parts, accessories and supplies.
ElcommCaucasus 2013 is the most significant event that reflects the dynamics of the development of these industries, the Tbilisi Exhibition Centre said.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits