EMERGE -- the national Hispanic networking series for emerging young professionals will make its final stop on Nov. 14 in Los Angeles.
The three-hour event will take place at the JW Marriott in Downtown L.A. and will include more than 200 emerging Hispanic professionals, corporate CEO's, civic leaders, Hispanic media, entertainers and feature a panel discussion titled "My Professional Journey" with Jason Cuadrado (CEO, Cinemonster Films) and Rick Najera (Director, CBS Comedy Showcase). A cocktail networking reception will follow.
This is the sixth year of the EMERGE Series, which has already made stops in Houston, Atlanta and Seattle earlier this year.
PODER Hispanic magazine's top executives and Televisa Publishing + Digital also will be on hand to add to the educational experience.
Registration is complimentary and open to the public: http://bit.ly/18DRkQT
For more information, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook