EMERGE -- the national Hispanic networking series for emerging young professionals will make its final stop on Nov. 14 in Los Angeles.
The three-hour event will take place at the JW Marriott in Downtown L.A. and will include more than 200 emerging Hispanic professionals, corporate CEO's, civic leaders, Hispanic media, entertainers and feature a panel discussion titled "My Professional Journey" with Jason Cuadrado (CEO, Cinemonster Films) and Rick Najera (Director, CBS Comedy Showcase). A cocktail networking reception will follow.
This is the sixth year of the EMERGE Series, which has already made stops in Houston, Atlanta and Seattle earlier this year.
PODER Hispanic magazine's top executives and Televisa Publishing + Digital also will be on hand to add to the educational experience.
Registration is complimentary and open to the public: http://bit.ly/18DRkQT
For more information, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction