EMERGE -- the national Hispanic networking series for emerging young professionals will make its final stop on Nov. 14 in Los Angeles.
The three-hour event will take place at the JW Marriott in Downtown L.A. and will include more than 200 emerging Hispanic professionals, corporate CEO's, civic leaders, Hispanic media, entertainers and feature a panel discussion titled "My Professional Journey" with Jason Cuadrado (CEO, Cinemonster Films) and Rick Najera (Director, CBS Comedy Showcase). A cocktail networking reception will follow.
This is the sixth year of the EMERGE Series, which has already made stops in Houston, Atlanta and Seattle earlier this year.
PODER Hispanic magazine's top executives and Televisa Publishing + Digital also will be on hand to add to the educational experience.
Registration is complimentary and open to the public: http://bit.ly/18DRkQT
For more information, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook