EMERGE -- the national Hispanic networking series for emerging young professionals will make its final stop on Nov. 14 in Los Angeles.
The three-hour event will take place at the JW Marriott in Downtown L.A. and will include more than 200 emerging Hispanic professionals, corporate CEO's, civic leaders, Hispanic media, entertainers and feature a panel discussion titled "My Professional Journey" with Jason Cuadrado (CEO, Cinemonster Films) and Rick Najera (Director, CBS Comedy Showcase). A cocktail networking reception will follow.
This is the sixth year of the EMERGE Series, which has already made stops in Houston, Atlanta and Seattle earlier this year.
PODER Hispanic magazine's top executives and Televisa Publishing + Digital also will be on hand to add to the educational experience.
Registration is complimentary and open to the public: http://bit.ly/18DRkQT
For more information, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls