EMERGE -- the national Hispanic networking series for emerging young professionals will make its final stop on Nov. 14 in Los Angeles.
The three-hour event will take place at the JW Marriott in Downtown L.A. and will include more than 200 emerging Hispanic professionals, corporate CEO's, civic leaders, Hispanic media, entertainers and feature a panel discussion titled "My Professional Journey" with Jason Cuadrado (CEO, Cinemonster Films) and Rick Najera (Director, CBS Comedy Showcase). A cocktail networking reception will follow.
This is the sixth year of the EMERGE Series, which has already made stops in Houston, Atlanta and Seattle earlier this year.
PODER Hispanic magazine's top executives and Televisa Publishing + Digital also will be on hand to add to the educational experience.
Registration is complimentary and open to the public: http://bit.ly/18DRkQT
For more information, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million