The California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce will hold its 2014 Annual State Convention in Orange County. The three-day convention will be held from Aug. 13 to Aug. 15 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County.
The CHCC recently held its 2013 convention was held in Oakland, and hosted actress and business woman Daisy Fuentes, astronaut Jose Hernandez and musician Sheila E. The 2013 convention also included the release of a new study on the $100 billion impact of Hispanic-owned businesses for California's economy, according to a press release.
"Orange County is home to some of the nation's most vibrant businesses and entrepreneurs leading the way in our economic recovery," said Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez, in a statement. "Our leaders, many of whom belong to the Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, are changing the economic face of our state, nation and increasingly connected world."
The annual convention will include sessions focused on small business, Latina-owned businesses and the importance of corporate partnerships. A special business exposition will be open to the public to showcase Latino businesses from throughout the state.
The CHCC estimates that the impact of its event will produce millions of dollars for Orange County, with thousands expected to attend.
"We are excited to bring our 2014 Convention to Orange County –- our 35th Convention since our founding," said CHCC Chairman Ernie Gutierrez, in a statement. "With Orange County's Latino business community growing quickly, it's a great time to showcase Latino businesses for the entire state."
To register for the convention or to inquire about the business expo or sponsorships, visit www.cahcc.com or call (916) 444-2221.
Source: California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill