Public relations and marketing firm, The 3 Collective, is thrilled to announce the signing of music icon, Carlos Santana to its client roster.
The 3 Collective will be responsible for spearheading the national public relations campaign in the Hispanic market for this exciting new project.
Santana is a Rock N Roll Hall of Fame inductee; in 2003 Rolling Stone magazine listed him as No. 20 on its list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time; and he has won 10 Grammy Awards and three Latin Grammy Awards.
The Mexican-American rocker joins other top artists and companies currently on the The 3 Collective's list of clients, including Juanes, AEG Live, Universal Music Latin, Sony Music Latin and Becky G.
"It is truly an honor to be working with Santana and his team," said The 3 Collective co-founder, Monica Escobar, in a statement. "My partners and I have been fan of his music and supporters of his philanthropy for decades. We are looking forward to an incredible campaign."
Enjoy this live performance of Carlos Santana, below:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation