Public relations and marketing firm, The 3 Collective, is thrilled to announce the signing of music icon, Carlos Santana to its client roster.
The 3 Collective will be responsible for spearheading the national public relations campaign in the Hispanic market for this exciting new project.
Santana is a Rock N Roll Hall of Fame inductee; in 2003 Rolling Stone magazine listed him as No. 20 on its list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time; and he has won 10 Grammy Awards and three Latin Grammy Awards.
The Mexican-American rocker joins other top artists and companies currently on the The 3 Collective's list of clients, including Juanes, AEG Live, Universal Music Latin, Sony Music Latin and Becky G.
"It is truly an honor to be working with Santana and his team," said The 3 Collective co-founder, Monica Escobar, in a statement. "My partners and I have been fan of his music and supporters of his philanthropy for decades. We are looking forward to an incredible campaign."
Enjoy this live performance of Carlos Santana, below:
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- Boeing Raises Forecast on Plane Demand
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks