Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings, stars of TV's "2 Broke Girls," are to serve as hosts of the 40th annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
"Kat and Beth are great additions to our People's Choice family and we are excited to have them host the show," Mark Burnett, the People's Choice Awards ceremony's executive producer for the fifth consecutive year, said in a statement. "Their energy and charisma are a perfect fit for our audience."
Fan voting begins Tuesday for all 58 film, television and music categories and will end Dec. 5. Winners will be revealed during a live broadcast at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Jan. 8 on CBS.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant