Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings, stars of TV's "2 Broke Girls," are to serve as hosts of the 40th annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
"Kat and Beth are great additions to our People's Choice family and we are excited to have them host the show," Mark Burnett, the People's Choice Awards ceremony's executive producer for the fifth consecutive year, said in a statement. "Their energy and charisma are a perfect fit for our audience."
Fan voting begins Tuesday for all 58 film, television and music categories and will end Dec. 5. Winners will be revealed during a live broadcast at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Jan. 8 on CBS.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party