Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings, stars of TV's "2 Broke Girls," are to serve as hosts of the 40th annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
"Kat and Beth are great additions to our People's Choice family and we are excited to have them host the show," Mark Burnett, the People's Choice Awards ceremony's executive producer for the fifth consecutive year, said in a statement. "Their energy and charisma are a perfect fit for our audience."
Fan voting begins Tuesday for all 58 film, television and music categories and will end Dec. 5. Winners will be revealed during a live broadcast at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Jan. 8 on CBS.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11