Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings, stars of TV's "2 Broke Girls," are to serve as hosts of the 40th annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, organizers said.
"Kat and Beth are great additions to our People's Choice family and we are excited to have them host the show," Mark Burnett, the People's Choice Awards ceremony's executive producer for the fifth consecutive year, said in a statement. "Their energy and charisma are a perfect fit for our audience."
Fan voting begins Tuesday for all 58 film, television and music categories and will end Dec. 5. Winners will be revealed during a live broadcast at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Jan. 8 on CBS.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response