Aria Networks' Capacity Management platform combines resource and financial management to enable telecoms and cloud solutions providers to enhance their profitability. Recent consolidation in the market for capacity management solutions means that Aria Networks' independence, along with its unique solutions for IP-Optical, 4G Mobile and Software-Defined-Networks (SDN), are driving new growth opportunities around the world.
The company says that these changing market dynamics have resulted in new partnerships with global equipment manufacturers and software-vendors, which are now actively taking Aria Networks' solutions to their existing telecoms and cloud solutions customers.
"We are delighted to be supporting Aria Networks and working with the team to capitalise on the growth in capacity management and the emerging opportunities driven by Software Defined Networking", said
Seraphim is a
The fund is backed by a consortium of business angel networks and corporate venturers from across the
For further information visit: www.seraphimcapital.co.uk
About Aria Networks
Aria Networks offers fixed-line, mobile and cloud service providers a capacity management solution that unifies design, build and operate processes to ensure the most profitable network. Aria Networks' solutions apply to providers rolling out 3G/4G mobile, broadband, business data, or cloud services with future-proof support for any services, technologies and vendors.
For further information visit: www.aria-networks.com
+44 (0) 1249 454101
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter