Financial firms simplify operations and reduce costs with Eze Private
Apex Technologies is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Apex clients will benefit from Eze Castle’s experience within the financial services industry and proven process for managing the cloud and hosted applications.
“To attract institutional investors and satisfy increasingly stringent regulators, fund management companies need to be using proven technology and systems that ensure that operationally, they meet all risk criteria. Working with
The award-winning Eze Private Cloud provides investment firms with a robust, secure infrastructure through which they can deliver a range of services, including managed IT solutions, infrastructure and data protection. The company’s solutions give hedge funds seamless access to technology and applications to ensure firms operate at the highest level of efficiency without the challenges of major capital expenditures or budgeting for hardware and software upgrade lifecycles.
“With more than 2,500 users across hedge funds and financial services firms on three continents, Eze Castle is the de facto standard for financial services firms seeking cloud or managed service solutions,” said
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.