The CLIA Program's accreditation process is comprised of a thorough examination of a laboratory's quality control program, safety protocols, staff qualifications and data security with its on-site inspection and staff interviews. "Accreditation by the CLIA Program is a significant achievement for ACGT," stated Heron Yu, Ph.D., President and Founder, "it recognizes what ACGT has worked hard to cultivate and maintain over the past 20 years - a solid reputation for quality services. It's an exciting time for us as a company as we take the next step in bringing our genomic services to the clinical community."
About the CLIA Program
The CLIA Program, as operated by the
Phone: (800) 557-2248 ext. 101
Fax: (847) 520-9163
Most Popular Stories
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women