technology Introduces New Powdered-Iron-Based, WPC-Compliant Rx Coil for 7 V Charging Circuitry -->
The Vishay Dale Rx coil released today has been designed into a leading wireless power development kit. For higher voltage wireless power base stations and receivers, the IWAS-4832EC-50 s high-saturation powdered iron is not affected by permanent locating magnets, and the device blocks charging flux from sensitive components or batteries.
As an alternative to Ferrite-based solutions which can saturate in the presence of a strong magnetic field the IWAS-4832EC-50 has magnetic saturation of 50 % of inductance at 4000 gauss. The RoHS-compliant device features inductance of 16.2 ?H at 200 kHz with a ± 5 % inductance tolerance, DCR of 366 m? at + 25 °C, and Q of 30 min. at 200 kHz. The device features a lead length of 50 mm and tinned length of 10 mm.
Samples and production quantities of the IWAS-4832EC-50 Rx coil are available now, with lead times of stock to six weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low