In addition to this contract, the
The AN/AVR-2B(V) is the latest generation of aviation laser warning systems which is used by the US armed forces. It is smaller and lighter than the previous version, it uses less power, and demonstrates enhanced performance, reliability, and maintainability. It detects rangefinders, target designators, and beam rider laser- aided weapon systems, and is capable of multiple aircraft signal interfaces.
To date, the company has delivered over 10,000 aviation and ground laser warning systems to
The ISR Systems team supplies threat detection and laser warning systems for use on aviation, naval and ground platforms. The
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman