The US military has started working on a program to plant unmanned vehicles in the deep-sea capsules to speed up to the surface and fly into the air for surveillance and operational purposes. The program is in its early developmental stages. But its implementation has the potential for launching an underwater arms race."
The aerial drones will be placed in deep-sea capsules which will lay dormant for years, waiting for the signal to send them into action. The project is being funded by the
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges