A provider of information technology and professional services and solutions to U.S. Federal Government agencies,
NCI was amongst the 15 awardees chosen for this multi-billion dollar indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity contract in the Functional Category 1-Service Delivery in the unrestricted track as a large business. The deal has a base period of five years with a single two-year option period.
The FC1 portion of the contract comprises a complete range of services and products for developing, implementing, and maintaining technology to support DHS s mission and critical business functions. It comprises broad-based IT support services to DHS and its component organizations, comprising systems design, development, implementation, and integration; software design and development; and operations and maintenance.
NCI s President,
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response