Samsung Electronics East Africa has announced a series of free service clinics for their customers commencing this Monday. The Free Service to be held across the major towns countrywide is open to both warranty and out of warranty products and covers all Samsung Hand Held, consumer electronics and Information technology products including TV's, Hi-Fi Systems, Tablets, Notebook computers, and mobile devices.
Alongside product repairs and software upgrades, Samsung customers will enjoy free product use training and tips. The customers will also receive technical advice they may require for future product upgrades.
While announcing the free service clinic, Samsung Electronics East Africa Chief Operating Officer, Mr.
The service clinic will commence on 4th November in Eldoret and culminate on 30th November in
The service clinic comes barely a month before the grand finale of the ongoing consumer promotion dubbed Jaza Keja Na Samsung that will see the overall winner bag a new Double cab
"Even as they come for the service, we encourage our customers to buy more Samsung products because they stand a chance of winning amazing prizes in the Jaza Keja Promotion" Said Ngeru.
The promotion is currently running in all Samsung retail stores, supermarkets & dealers shops countrywide.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs