The 10-year anniversary of the award winning Intradyn’s email archiving solution is marked with the new release of Archiving Operating System (AOS) version 5.2.3. This version’s emphasis is to provide the customers with a more secure, highly optimized and extremely resilient system.
Intradyn’s focus in the last ten years has been to deliver state of the art email management tools to the marketplace. Enhanced native PST management tools now allows customers to manage their old and existing PST in a more robust manner. “Apart from providing more resilience and enhanced PST management tools than before, we are continuing to focus on our commitment to virtualization. With the use of
Intradyn™, a privately held company, was founded in 2001 and created its first product in 2003. Intradyn™ had a vision of creating a next-generation disk-based network backup and archiving appliance that could solve three common problems: no assurance of successful backup, unacceptably slow retrieval, and restore failure. In early 2004, Intradyn™ introduced a first-of-its-kind email archiving appliance for small to midsized organizations.
Today, Intradyn™ is a recognized leader in e-Discovery and email archiving, producing cutting edge products for organizations of all sizes. In addition, Intradyn™ licenses its technology to leading technology companies in their vertical markets who wish to private label.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11291389.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets