Gartner defines companies in the Leaders Quadrant as those who have scale in terms of market presence and size. “Leaders” have momentum in the SBC equipment sector and significant market share, based on a solid SBC product or family of SBC products. The report cites “Leaders” as high-viability technology providers who have a global presence and are recognized as major vendors in the SBC market and are also well-positioned with their current product portfolio and likely to continue delivering leading products.
“The SBC market is among the fastest-growing segments of the telecommunications industry and of significant strategic importance to all types of network operators,” says
As part of the criteria in achieving “Leaders” designation in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant market studies, vendors must demonstrate significant industry momentum, mind and market share, as well as the ability to continue to deliver solutions to support specific operator requirements as the market dictates, such as cloud-based services, Rich Communications Suite and WebRTC.
GENBAND’s QUANTiX™ family of SBCs are market-leading, intelligent IP communications solutions that enable a SMART EDGE™ for fixed, mobile, cable, and Over-the-Top (OTT) operators and enterprises. Deployed in some of the world’s largest networks, QUANTiX SBCs provide industry-leading scale, security, session management, policy control, and deployment flexibility to enable multiple IP communications applications, including SIP Trunking, IP Interconnect,
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- BlackBerry Posts $4.4 Billion Quarterly Net Loss
- The Costs of Repealing Obamacare
- Economic Growth Boosts U.S. Futures