Firstech, makers of Compustar remote start and security solutions, will announce across-the-board compatibility between all current Compustar systems and the new DroneMobile DR-3100. DroneMobile is the company's smartphone car control solution that gives users the ability to control and GPS track their vehicles from anywhere on their smartphone.
The DroneMobile DR-3100 is the latest hardware update to the smartphone-car control solution that was awarded CES "Best of Innovations" in 2011. The new hardware is 60% smaller than its predecessor, the DR-2000, and features new processing technology powered by the Verizon CDMA network.
Previously powered by AT&T 2G (Edge), DroneMobile is one of the first telematics/tracking products to switch to the Verizon CDMA network. While comparisons between both networks are inconclusive, the network switch is attributed to the pending shutdown of the AT&T 2G network.
Termed as the "2G Sunset," AT&T recently initiated the discontinuation of the older wireless network in
With Firstech's direct partnership with
The DR-3100 refreshes DroneMobile's pricing structure:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11295933.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM