Want a larger than life mobile experience powered by incredible data offers? Then look no further than du– the exclusive
As of 1 November, du customers can pick up a new HTC One max for just AED2,299 – AED500 less than the retail price! And it comes with three special offers, too. Customers can get free 10GB of data every month for a year when subscribing to any post-paid monthly plan with a minimum spend of AED 250; they can opt for the Smartphone Privilege Offer to enjoy the HTC One max at a discounted price with a 1GB or 4GB data bundle for either 12 or 24 months, or they can choose du's Easy Payment Plan*, to pay just AED265 a month with zero interest, for the HTC One max 4G LTE with monthly data for a year.
"We're committed to bringing our customers the latest technologies, and the HTC One max 4G LTE is no exception," said
"We are pleased to have partnered exclusively with du for the launch of the complete HTC One family, from the award-winning HTC One to the HTC One mini, and now the new HTC One max 4G LTE," said
du also offers customers the HTC One mini at an exclusive discounted price of AED1,279, saving AED320 on the standard retail price!
The post du scores HTC One max exclusivity in the
COPYRIGHT 2013 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.