Nov. 04--Convergys Corporation has announced it will add 100 new seasonal positions in Chattanooga.
The company said onsite open interview sessions will take place Wednesday and Thursday from 1 to 4 p.m. at its contact center at Eastgate in Brainerd. Interested candidates are also encouraged to visit careers.convergys.com to apply online, the company said.
"Expanding business at the Convergys site in Chattanooga has enabled us to provide a new employment opportunity for area job seekers in the health care industry," Wendy Matchett, site leader for the contact center, said. "We are looking for highly motivated individuals to handle inbound and outbound customer service sales calls. We are offering seasonal positions. Potential employees must have exemplary customer service skills, computer literacy, and some sales experience."
(c)2013 the Chattanooga Times/Free Press (Chattanooga, Tenn.)
Visit the Chattanooga Times/Free Press (Chattanooga, Tenn.) at www.timesfreepress.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Convergys says adding 100 seasonal jobs in Chattanooga
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low