“AIA has a long and proud history serving the needs of the aerospace and defense industry through our National Aerospace Standards program,” said AIA President and CEO
AIA, the premier trade association representing the nation's major aerospace and defense manufacturers, manages the NAS, which include widely used mechanical parts standards. These standards define the geometry and materials for millions of unique parts suitable for high-performance aerospace applications. NAS are used extensively in the design of aircraft, spacecraft, watercraft, ground vehicles, machinery and electronics.
• Reduced modeling and design cycle times;
• Improved engineering productivity;
• Elimination of duplicated effort and rework;
• Assurance of quality through the use of authorized CAD models;
• Increased consistency in parts used on projects; and
• Greater accuracy in bills of materials.
For more information on the National Aerospace Standards program, please visit the AIA website at: http://www.aia-aerospace.org/standards/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11294401.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors