The Offensive Cyber Initiative (OCI) would offer offensive cyber-focused solutions to help private and public sector organizations improve their security posture and stay ahead of the latest global threats.
International IT security consultancy Tranchulas today announced the launch of a new vertical service offering focused on advising national-level cyber security programs on strategies for managing offensive technical threats. Officially branded the Offensive Cyber Initiative (OCI), the service line will provide an exclusive set of products to select clients who operate cyber programs with national or international scope.
One of the core offerings of the OCI will be a service dedicated to helping clients work with undocumented ("zero-day") software exploits -- often the key component of what enables sophisticated cyber attacks at a technical level. Tranchulas' reach into the
In addition to working with software exploits, Tranchulas is now offering services that include cyber warfare scenario simulation and training, secure communications products, and customized tool development for customers that have specific requirements.
Founded in 2006, Tranchulas is a multinational information security company having its offices in
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM