The launch represents the first in a series of deployments planned by Microsoft across different countries, offering
For content providers, the platform opens the gateway to a potential market of two billion consumers and three billion devices, via 160 mobile network operators in over 50 different countries. Furthermore, the sheer scalability and range of payment options supported by Netsize is ideally suited for the demands of a sector experiencing dramatic growth rates across the globe.
“The global success of the
1Mobile Content Business Models: OTT & Operator Strategy & Forecasts 2013-2017.
Netsize - a
The Netsize payment and messaging network reaches more than 2 billion consumers. We connect more than 1,000 merchants and service providers to over 160 mobile network operators. This unique coverage gives us the ability to innovate and offer our clients customized In-App Payment, P-SMS, as well as Online and Direct Billing solutions in over 50 countries.
Netsize employs more than 250 telecom professionals and has local offices in 21 countries. By using our direct connections to our broad base of mobile operators worldwide, our clients can enjoy the benefits of focusing on quick market engagement and results-driven campaigns.
Head of Marketing Communications
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today